About Our Company
When shopping Online, you should only purchase from companies that, to the best of your knowledge, are honest, reputable, offer a secure shopping cart environment. And provide complete company contact information with a phone number. Our AgeForce® brand and company name; Phase4 Pharmaceutical, may not be familiar to you, so in an effort to demonstrate that you can be comfortable placing your business with us, please consider the following:
Who We Are And What We Do: Our Company Phase4 Pharmaceutical, LLC was established in 1999 as the science and technology of time-release transdermal patch delivery emerged. We were then and now, a company focused on the research & development of transdermal patch delivery of unique and superior dietary supplements for health and fitness.
Here Is More Information About Our Company:
- We provide e-mail, phone number, and our mailing address on our Contact Us page.
- We have our website inspected each month and approved by Trustwave Shopping Security to ensure that we adhere to highest online security standards for website integrity and shopping transaction security.
- We post a Frequently Asked Questions page that is updated periodically.
- Post our simple, clearly stated Terms Of Sale And Product Satisfaction policy.
- We only sell supplements that we source, manufacture, and inspect in our United States FDA Certified laboratories to insure that they are Safe and Legal. The fact that we only manufacture in the United States is extremely important. We’ve all read about health and safety issues with imported drugs, tainted infant formula, lead paint in toys, poison pet food, and even construction sheet-rock!
Our Corporate Mission Statement: We will only offer dietary supplement products if, through our research and development, we can demonstrate that they are superior to any other comparable brand in quality and performance.
Phase4 Pharmaceutical, LLC is a Florida, USA Corporation and the owner of this website.